Composition – 40% Possum Fur, 53% Merino, 7% Silk
As they are natural fibres, Possum and Merino garments do not need as much washing and only handwashing is recommended. Following the steps below will help to maintain your garments good looks into the future.
Garments can be drycleaned
Handwash gently. To avoid fibre damage do not rub or wring.
- Turn your garment inside out.
- Gently hand wash in lukewarm water. Do not rub. Dye may run in the first wash.
- Rinse thoroughly to remove all detergent. Do not wring.
- Squeeze out water. Do not wring. Wringing can damage the fibres.
- A low to medium spin cycle in a washing machine is recommended to remove as much moisture as possible.
- Lay flat to dry. Ease to shape while wet.
- Dry in shade.
DO NOT TUMBLE DRY – Tumble drying may cause garment shrinkage