- Uses innisfree green tea fermented probiotics, which are proven to aid with the composition of the skin’s microbiome (protecting it from bad bacteria)
- A soft and satin-like creamy texture, perfect for all skin types
- Using mainly natural ingredients, this product is paraben-free
- Sulfate free
- Alcohol free
- Artificial Fragrance free
What does the innisfree Derma Green Tea Probiotics Cream do?
- Offers a hydrated yet fresh feel to the skin
- Helps to improve the skin’s moisture barrier, preventing moisture loss and improving skin healing time
- Contains probiotics which are used to support the healthy bacterial composition of the skins microbiome
What is innisfree green tea?
Apply this in the last step of your skincare routine. Spread appropriate amount on desired area of skin to absorb.If this product is sealed, please ensure the seal is intact prior to using the product.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Squalane, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Behenyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitamide MEA (16,000 ppm), C14-22 Alcohols, Hydroxypropyl Bislauramide MEA (14,000 ppm), Stearic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Palmitic Acid, Cholesterol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Camellia Sinensis Seed Extract, Tromethamine, Glyceryl Caprylate, Dextrin, Ceramide NP (80 ppm), Ethylhexylglycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Phytosphingosine, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Myristic Acid, Arachidic Acid, Glucose, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate (10 ppm), Tocopherol